Securities & Exchange Brokers Association 's IT sector in line with objectives and positions of the association has adopted its approach and the following measures in order to improve IT's position in brokerage industry, expending knowledge, specialized knowledge of the course as well upgrading issues and technological problems which brokers would face will be put on the agenda:
• Increasing awareness and knowledge in IT domain among specialists and management of the brokerage firms who are member with design courses, publishing content and practical advice in the field of security, software and Etc., apprising specific items, counseling and other similar measures.
• Following up problems which are mentioned in different ways in the field of IT domain or determined in order to offer the best solution and taking appropriate action by association 's analyses.
• Contact the IT department of the member brokerage firms to coordinate more, resolve issues and problems, informing, advising meanwhile disseminating experiences of successful members and Etc.
• Coordination and cooperation with other relevant institutions to promote IT in capital market through meetings, participation in the IT steering committee, holding common courses, gave these issues in order to collaborative check and providing proper solution and other joint actions.
• Taking the necessary measures in order to provide the members with required equipment such as trading system's desktops.
• Offering new solutions that will help to promote the brokerage industry.
• Planning, initiating and employing a variety of functional systems that focus on helping the industry to advance.
• Organizing all matters of association's internal technical affairs in order to improve the performance of the association. Such as suggestion and implementing new technical solution to improve the quality of work.
• Other matters which are defined as duties in this sector