Training sector in order to expand systematic training, increasing knowledge of the members and improving services' quality in brokerage industry performs the following actions:
• Establishing training facilities for members;
• Negotiating with the Universities for admission of the members;
• Negotiating with prestigious educational institutions in order to obtain discounts for members;
• Capital market professional Certification Exams' preparation courses;
• Specialized training courses for renewing Capital market professional Certificates;
• Special courses for applicants to obtain futures trading code in commodity exchange;
• Applied professional certificate courses such as "Customer listing of ordered commodity", "Customer listing of ordered Securities" and "Energy Trading Exchange"
• Publishing books, magazines and educational leaflets needed by the members;
• Seminars and specialized training courses;
• Monthly meetings with the theme of the latest developments regarding the brokerage industry;
• Questioning and answering sessions;
• Visiting international exchanges;
• General training courses related to capital market;
This sector plans and performs training courses according to the demands of members and others in capital market.